Information Security Policy
To contribute to society by offering better services, we consider it to be our duty to protect the information assets we keep for our customers and partners as well as our own information assets. To achieve this, INVITE Communications Co., Ltd. ("INVITE") declares the adoption of this information security statement and its implementation.
- INVITE makes efforts to maintain an information security management system and to control its information assets appropriately.
- INVITE builds up its internal rules and regulations so that they are in line with this statement.
- INVITE continuously offers the training that is necessary to maintain information security.
- INVITE implements human, organizational, and technological security controls to protect its information assets from unauthorized access, leakage, modification, theft/loss, denial of service attacks, or any other threat.
- INVITE makes efforts to rapidly locate the root cause, keep damage to a minimum and prevent the recurrence if an incident posing a threat to information assets should occur.
- INVITE complies with the laws and regulations as well as the national guidelines, the social standards and norms related to information security.
- INVITE continuously reviews and improves those activities listed above.
Translation to English
The English version of this information security policy is a restatement of the Japanese text. It's not a literal translation, but all attempts have been made to preserve the essential meaning of the original material. The Japanese version supersede the English version.
Our Information Security Policy may change from time to time and all updates will be posted on this page. If you feel that we are not abiding by this information security policy, you should contact us immediately.